Ok this maybe kind of of a gross question but did anyone starting thier third trimester have a thick white discharge? adult content

In the beginning of your third trimester did you ever have a thick white discharge is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its normal
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It's quite normal to have more discharge during pregnancy, and not just in the third trimester. I didn't have it with my first child at all, but with this one (I'm currently 32 weeks) I've had it basically throughout the pregnancy. It grosses me out too, but it's harmless (as long as it's odorless and not some funky green/yellow color, that is).
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• yeah its a normal i had to wear a pad with my son because of it so just do that
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• omg hold crap yes i did! it's normal though
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Pantyliners were very popular with my last pregnancy. Totally normal, but totally uncomfortable!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• don't worry It's vey normal I had the with my frist and now with this one too
    ollababy1

Answer by ollababy1 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yeah its normal I had to wear a panty liner
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2011