What do you think?

I took a Pg test Last night and it was Positive... Then I took one this morning and it was Positive. SO i went and had a blood test and i called the lady to see if the results are in and she said yes and its Positive...I went in to get the paper to prove it...This is what it looked liked...

Positive [NEG] (there is a little space between them on the paper....)

Nothing was circled or highlighted and she didnt even say anything when i got there... I got home and noticed this and now im like... WHAT THE HECK!?

My breast hurt like no other and im moody...so im a little confused....

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 12:13 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If the nurse said you were pregnant, than i would take her word for it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:36 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• She told me over the phone but when i got there she preteneded she didnt say anything because it was faderal law.... She also said, she knew nothing... Im confused lol
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:41 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Um, if you took tests and they said positive, the blood test the nurse said was positive, you haven't had your period and the doctor wants to see you in a month or less.....then chances are.....???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Call your doc and make your first appointment, because you're diaper bound! There's no reason all the tests would show positive without there being a baby in your belly!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2008