Ughh no motivation right now

i should get off my butt and make dinner

but everything is going to take awhile to cook.

there's a ton of dishes in the sink.

my entire apartment is a mess bc i was sick all last week and most of this week.

pizza it is!

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 6:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Thats why we are having pasta cause I can put the water onto boil and when hubby gets here with our furniture he will dump the pasta into the water. You are one up on us with the trash! We forgot to unload the trash bags out of the van so I have little plastic bags sitting in a corner.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 6:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Its FRIDAY!!! Take a break! I have been unpacking and setting up our new place all week. So I know I am on break mode today!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 6:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I HATE when our apartment is a mess. I've been ignoring people at the door all day because if they came in here they would think that we're filthy animals, lol. there's water bottles all over the place and boxes and toys everywhere.

i DID take the trash out, though. at least it smells nice thanks to my new scentsy warmer =)

i don't even want to order pizza bc i'll have to get up and answer the door. its days like this when i wish i could send DS somewhere for the day. then i could just eat chips or something but nope. gotta make a balanced meal, lol.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i actually just ended up making frozen chicken nuggets. LOL. heated 'em up in the microwave and then did some canned green beans. not the healthiest but once in a while, not so bad.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• sounds like the way I've been feeling lately and I can't get any help from anyone around here either...they are all so willing to dirty things but won't help clean
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2011