A psychological question I heard on the radio....

the radio DJ said there was this question that psychologist ask all psychopaths, or people that they are trying to determine the mental health of..... and supposedly all psychopaths answer the same way, so here's the scenario and question:

A woman goes to her mother's funeral and meets the man of her dreams. Two weeks later, she kills her sister. Why?

BTW, I'm not taking this as a true psycological test... it's just what we hear on the radio and if you could give me a minute, I'd let you know in a personal message, my 9 yr old nephew busted out with the answer... that's why I posted in "Just for Fun"... but thanks for researching it up for me!!!!

TXColter

Asked by TXColter at 6:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Cause shes crazy? lol Whats the answer!! Im curious!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Holy crap! LOL ...
    hm...using what little psychology I picked up in college, I'm going to guess...so her sister doesn't take the guy? ...either that or "because she felt like it".
    Sounds more like a joke though than a test...a creepy creepy joke.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 6:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Because the man of her dreams was her brother-in-law so she killed her sister so she could have him.

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 6:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• btw...it's not real :(
    http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/sister.asp
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 6:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• so, before 900 people come on here telling me how it's not real..... this was just interesting for my family because my 9 yr old nephew was milling around the room and he just says "may he goes to alot of funerals and she wanted to see him again" and that IS the answer!
    TXColter

Comment by TXColter (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Dude I really don't know what to say to that. I'm curious as to Know what a phycho would say.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 6:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Wow, I really don't know what to say to that. I'm curious as to Know what a phycho would say.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 6:38 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Apparently, I am not a psycho, because I had to read and re-read the question and answer you gave several times before I got it. Which doesn't say much for me since your 9 year old knew the answer lol. I'm going to hang my head in shame now lol.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2011