Can planned and deliberate cruelty, lies, and stalking ever be excused or justified? adult content

It's something on my mind. I have heard some folks justifying their horrible cruelty, stalking, bashing, gossiping, lying and outright emotional torture of another person saying that that person had made so many mistakes, hurt others, these folks do not seem to understand. that you do not BEAT good behaviour in to an animal, you cannot torture good behaiour in to a human. How does it make them any better , and in fact I believe it makes them agents of EVIL, to feel they are justified to go to those lengths for REVENGE TEACHING , risking someone's very life with thier self rightousness? I simply cannot imagine being able to live with myself if I had or every do make excuses to justify such levels of utter cruelty and evil.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• No deliberately hurting another person can not be justified.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 6:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• two wrongs do not make a right
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 6:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Nope, never.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011