Houston, Tx Day care - 3 infants on fire...

Did you read the news yesterday ?

How sad.... It's so hard to lose an infant while you trust its life to non-family.....
I feel sympathy and deep pain on behalf of these mothers / parents / families
that went through pregnancy, gave birth, made so many dreams for their
little ones, and lost them out of negligence ...

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 6:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• What? Where? How? When? did this all happen?
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• OMG where is this!!!! God bless these families!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• What in the world are you referring to?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If your talking about the fire in Houston I completely agree. You don't start a daycare and then run out without babies when there is a fire and yell for people to pray for your babies!
    My heart goes out to the families that lost their babies and the families that have a long roan ahead of them for their burned babies!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 6:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• The woman is outside yelling 'pray for my babies' and the babies are inside choking to death. Hhhmmmmmmmnnnnn, what is wrong with this picture?
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• omg just read the article now im crying i cant even imagine geting off wrk to this kind of news this is sooo terrible!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Wow! I ask what it's about because the post isn't quite clear and I get a vote down. Nice....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Whoa, whoa! She ran out without the kids?! Any kids?

I'm beyond appalled.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I read that this morning. That is so horrible. She was over the limit on children by one child. I hope she gets jail time for that.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• This is all very heartbreaking!!!! 3 precious, innocent lifes are lost. And the other children are in the hospital with problems..
    And as horrible as this all is .. I think of because of HER screw-up. Those kids will never be the same ( those that survived). The families will never be the same. This may cause divorce amoung the parents. Alot of guilt and possibly blame. ---Someone may feel if only they had given more money for another daycare, or should have been a SAHM. I also think will a father "blame" this on his wife for not being a SAHM)..
    1 of the children there, it was only her 2nd or 3rd day at the daycare!! :(

Ive read the DCP may have left the house to go shopping & got back right as the fire started.. OR... she was cooking, walked away & a grease fire started in the kitchen.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 25, 2011