Does your man...

Have any areas (other than the balls or the Penis) that he likes you to play with to help turn him on, or feels good during forplay? Just wondering...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes the area directly under his balls there is an area that is suppose to really do something for them. Some men I have heard like their anal area massaged internally they have a g spot like women and it is supposed to cause out of this world orgasm for him.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 12:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Mine is a nipple freak. I just brush my hand across his nipples and he's up!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• hmmm....yea exactly what the previous poster sd, BUT my DH wont let me touch anywhere near his behind! Lol...only that little area and that's as far as I can go! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I mean the first poster! lol
    Anonymous

• Yea my hubby right ear
    SexiSeaBeeWife

Answer by SexiSeaBeeWife at 12:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Neck!!!!!
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 12:32 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• neck ears and nipples!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• This is a terrible place to be right now....wishing I was eating my husband for dinner and knowing when he comes home from work he will be "too tired"..... URG!!!! He doesn't seem to be much fun right now....but my ex....oh dear heaven!!! Now that man was fun in the sack...or in the truck...or in the .....well, you get the point.....this sucks.... I NEED SEX DAMN IT ! DAMN I miss that!
    Anonymous