Anyone else cannot wait for bedtime?

I was up at 4 am watching the news because we were only supposed to get rain but it went to snow so i was waiting for school delay or closings. well the call finally came at 530 but i was worrying about hubby going to work to so i waited for his call. when i was getting ready to lay back down my beautiful daughters got up so i did not. School was on a 2 hour delay and i needed to get them fed and wait for their ride around 900 am. so i never laid down at all. my kids get out at 240 so i was waiting for them to get home. so now i am exhausted and i so want to go to bed lol but i promised oldest she could watch a program at 9 pm that she watches on Friday and waiting for hubby to get home to. but i can so hear that bed calling me lol

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I can't wait for the KIDS bedtime. They are both sick and driving me bananas!!!!
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 7:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• haha I think I always look forward to bedtime and hope and pray that they'll stay in bed ALL night lol
    Kittlesdesigns

Answer by Kittlesdesigns at 7:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'm counting the minutes.....
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 7:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I could go to sleep anytime . . . anywhere. Isn't that the mark of a mom? LOL
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 10:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Mine went to bed an hour ago :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2011