What is the most unjust thing that has ever happened to you?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 7:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Being raped at 14 and having my rapist get a way and having the cops call me a liar. Bastard raped 3 more girls after that.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• To our family: My husband was fired, and the union did nothing for us. They wouldn't even take into account my husbands perfect record or "what really happened". We've struggled the past two years going from living within our means to foodstamps and a medical card.
    Anonymous

• I got fired from a job for stealing when i was 20. I didn't take a penny.

I was pretty upset because i loved that job but I wouldn't be where i am today if i didn't lose that job so i guess i can't complain.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I lost custody of my son because of a mistake cps made. My son had disclosed sexual abuse by his dad and dads live in gf. Cps told me to file a motion to stop visits bc it was easier for me to do, then for them to do. I believed them since I dont/didnt have any exp with this sort of things. CPS ended up dropping the ball and closed the case. Since I had filed on the basis of the report (because they told me to and said theyd testify for me) the judge saw the closed case and thought we were making up stories and just trying to not allow ex to have visits. I lost custody of my son because of that. No amount of explaining or even statements from people helped.

Answer by gemgem at 7:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i can only pick one?

if that is the rule, i will have to narrow it down and get back to you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Having a large group of self rightous women decide to be judge, jury and emotional torturer to "teach me a lesson" . they cost me friendships, cost me any sense of trust i could have had in making friends online, cost me sanity. there is never anything just or right about stalking ,tortue, bashing abd bullying.
    m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 7:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• first that comes to mind was my sister assaulting me a few years ago.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• You know that's a hit and miss question. So many things has happened in my life time, but most of that stuff was self- induced. Either i allowed it to happen or i caused it to happen.
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 8:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Is loosing custody of your child considered an unjust?
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 8:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Being SUED by my own mother for Grandparents Visitation Rights, because I decided to disown her, and keep her away from the grandchildren she NEVER knew, due to her mental issues.

Of course, we won, and counter sued to recover our lawyer and court costs, but it was a very stressful year leading up to the court hearing.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2011