Sex anyone? adult content

I love my SO, I'm very attracted to him. We're both turning 30 this year with one son. I'm a stay at home mom, he works. We've been married for 4 years and the problem is he can have sex all the time any time. I can't. I'm so tired from the day to day routine that most nights all I want to do is sleep. I'm good with like two or three nights a week. Each night that we have sex it's never once, its always like three four times. It's exhausting!! But I just hope he doesn't feel rejected because it seems I say no alot.. What should I do??

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I would def. talk to him and let him know whats going on maybe see a dr. to help
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Try to explain to him. I explained to my DH and he still tries but understands when I say no.
    But honestly I am more of a flirt with him and probably cause his attempts.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 7:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If you dont feel like then you dont. Simple as that. Talk to him and let him know you are not 'rejecting' him and its just that you are tired. Reassure him that you do care and are attracted to him but you cant take the 3-4times a day session. Just thinking of that exhausts me.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Maybe he should see a therapist to see why he's wanting it so much. There is such a thing as "sex addiction". My ex told me once that if I turned him down he would find it someplace else. He did anyway. At 30, he should be slowing down. Ask your Dr.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 7:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes, every night with my fiance', however, we have decided to cool out because we want to wait until we get married.... It;s a little too late for that. It's so good I doubt it if either one of us will wait a yr. before we indulge again. lol
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 7:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Have sex anyway, or have sex long before bedtime (when you're at your sleepiest)....why not shower your love on him in the morning, or when he gets home before dinner?
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 8:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• If you aren't already, take a good multi-vitamin, with extra Vitamin D. And try to get some exercise- even just walking- for half an hour every day. Both will give you more energy. And when he reaches for you for that third or fourth time, say, "Babe, you f**k like a porn star, but I'm done." That should keep his ego intact and give you some rest!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 9:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Well your a good wife, better than me heck once and I'm done....lol just tell him your tired and having sex multiple times in one night are wearing on you.
    Women's bodies are different from mens anyway, all our genitals in inside and with him poking you all the time isn't good for your body and could cause problems later in life. His penis is outside so he doesn't feel anything....talk to him i bet he doesn't know...he will understand .
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2011