Are you afraid of heights?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 7:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Afraid is not a strong enough word. In driver's ed on our last day, we drove to a canyon that is a national park near where I grew up. I was the lucky one who got to drive down into the canyon. Not a guardrail in sight. The instructor said when we passed the falling rocks sign he usually taps the roof through his open window but that my hands gripped the wheel so tightly my knuckles were white and he decided against it. Wise decision.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• YES! but i love rollercoasters and i was a cheerleader in highschool lol
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No.

Answer by louise2 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No I am afraid of falling. Seriously.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 7:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Not in the slightest, which is why I have a healthy respect for gravity.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Kinda. It just depends on the situation I'm in..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• YES!!!! I was in a parking lot the other day with my 3 yr old and to get out you walk on a bridge type thing. I dont know what its called but its steel and there are spaces in between like crates. Well anyway not only is the bridge high for me but its over traffic and besides traffic at the same time. The whole type walking acros I kept thinking the wind is going to push me over or Im going to fall. I surprised I didnt throw up. The whole time I kept saying out loud "im scared, im scared, im scared' and my daughter was looking at me like I am crazy and annoyed Lol.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Very much so.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Depends on the situation. I have been in a hot air balloon and loved it, but I have also been on a 15 foot ladder and was scared out of my mind.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes. KayGia that would have freaked me out so bad! I went para-sailing a long time ago and it scared me half to death. Ever since then Ive had a fear of heights. I was on a ferris wheel at a local theme park and everytime it reached the top, I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. Freeway over passes are the worst for me. Hate driving on over passes.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011