Anyone want to go grocery shopping with me?

I hate going with my husband, he never has an opinion about anything!!! Nor can he throw out any suggestions for meal ideas. I have a feeling a good girlfriend would be the ideal person to do this food shopping thing with. Especially you ladies on here with all your wonderful dinner/lunch/breakfast ideas. =) Feel free to bring your kids! My kids need some company =P

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 7:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Food & Drink

• my husband is terrible to shop with also when I do my grocery shopping I have a list I follow and when it starts getting towards the end he starts getting an attitude and crap so alot of times I will leave him home with the boys and go by myself
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I hate taking my DH because he whines the whole time we are there because he doesn't want to be there. I leave DH home with DS & go by myself or I go when nobody else is home. I'm done faster & without any unplanned purchases.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My ex was good about food shopping but clothes.... OMG he ws HORRIBLE!!! anytime I asked an opinion it was always "I dunno" grrrr....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My husband is more " What are you buying that for /? I hope you will eat it as I won't and the children don't like it ." Mine has an opinion about everything and has a head like a computer for relative prices .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Leave the DH and kids at home and i'm there. LOL
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• If you write out a meal plan for the week, and base your grocery list on your meal plan, you won't need the opinions of others.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2011