Think of the last time you were angry. I mean really angry. What got you so fired up?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 7:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• mother-in-law. 'nuff said.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 10:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• When my hubby and I agreed to stop smoking together and then he had one without me. I was red mad!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My mother. You know, just being herself.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I am angry right now. Really angry. Why,, my DH spending money we do not have.

Answer by louise2 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Someone called me at 6 AM when I asked them not to and I had a migraine that was making me vomit during that night. I was livid.
    Anonymous

• When I saw my ex after the last time he beat me... He came to my house, begging gor forgiveness and crying on my doorstep, refusing to leave.... I just wanted to take a bat to his head!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• last night.
    I get so sick of SIL's dumb games
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My exboyfriend really makes me angry.It was tonight to be exact.
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• People bashing innocent moms due to their strong opinions and no real facts to back them up.
    Anonymous

• Finding a drunk, piece of trash girl in my house - naked. No she wasn't there with DH -- she was there with my son. It was all gonna be alright until that stupid girl opened her mouth and said "Eff you Bi!ch I'll do what I want, when I want and if I want to F^$k your son in YOUR bed, I will". She landed on the sidewalk, literally... still drunk and still naked. Her clothes went out later - much later.

(you don't take drunk bar-warmers back to your mother's house to shag em) - gah, how disrespectful.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 8:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2011