Does anyone know... adult content

what the cup thing is that you can use when your on your period? It's over the counter. I can't think of the name of it. And is it possible to have sex while it's in? My bf is coming to town and I'm on my period a little bit (very light) but I want to make it special.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you're talking about *Instead*.... they are sold at the drugstore. And yes, you can have sex while using them. I've been using them for 6 years and my gynocologist actually recommended it.   

http://www.softcup.com/

ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 9:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No, you can't use it while have sex but if you are on your period, skip the inactive pills and start a new pack and your period will stop (but don't do it every month)
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• DivaCup
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I've heard of it but I've never heard of anyone using it. I stick to tampons and don't have sex when I have my period.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 8:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It has to be taken out before having sex. Google it and you'll see links where there is tons of info.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I am pretty sure that it will dislodge during sex . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Ok I just read up on that and that is nasty. I will stick to my tampons.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Another one is called "Instead." I just bought a box at Walgreens. You CAN use it during sex, although your bf may be able to feel it. I bought them for the very same reason: I want to have sex with my SO even if I have my period when he comes to visit. I thought it was a little uncomfortable, but I may just be sensitive like that. Have fun!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 9:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2011