Egyptian soldiers attack Christian Monastery?

Monks prayed while Egyptian soldiers fired 30 minutes shouting 'Allah Akbar.'

So where will the Christians go? http://weaselzippers.us/2011/02/25/egyptian-army-soldiers-chanting-allahu-akbar-attack-ancient-christian-monastery-using-live-ammunition-rpg-rounds/

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Hmm, I think this kind of thing was one of the concerns some of us had. Very nice that the US is the one that supplied their military with the equipment to do this. Like it or not they are waging a religious war.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Add to it, "A Coptic Christian priest has been killed in southern Egypt, triggering street demonstrations by several thousand Christians."

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Is this part of that Sharia Law where they just want to 'protect religion'?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:07 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• LOL jesse! It sure is quiet in here OP....
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/ChristianAttacks.htm

Ok, stacy, here's some 'protection of religion' by Muslims world wide over the years. Don't wee on my leg and then try to convince me it's raining. 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yeah, tn, I've heard that. Funny things about fantasies. They often resemble denial.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Marxists have no problem with this Christians being attacked...

I didn't realize that this was the Personal insults and CE section... Alinsky is their guru, I think #5 is the fav. of the progressives/liberals/marxists...

#5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

tic.tac.toe
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 2:05 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Stacy, take the time to scroll down to the end of the list on the site. The last entry is the event being discussed on this thread. Doesn't sound like a 'military' action to me.
    _______________________
    Pay attention lady. I will not consider a report from that website valid. No one would. I went to the home page...it is bigoted propaganda that apparently despite your graduate school entrance exams you fail to recognize as such. I can only assume your degree did not require critical thinking skills. I will not stain my computer with hate sites. I am aware of attacks against Christians by Muslims. It is horrible, disgusting, and indefensible. However I have been trying to find actual news of this incident and told you what I found. Don't link hate sites and expect me to swallow it. I'm not stupid. It is equivalent to Jihad watch, the KKK, and whatever else.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• jesse she wants to keep her fantasy.You also know that Christians are NEVER ever harmed!
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2011