Do you get tired of cooking?

ShellyRo

Asked by ShellyRo at 8:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Yes. Hate it with all my being. If it's socially acceptable and I am interested in women, I'd merry other mom's. It seems we are just so much more effective and efficient at doing house chores...and without being asked to do so!
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yeah, especially when my kids are being picky. Why make it if they aren't going to eat it.
    Anonymous

• I do get tired of cooking...but I love it, so I try to get everyone involved on the nights that I just don't want to do it....it usually turns out great.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Tonight my DH gave me the night off from cooking. We are having some hoagie sandwiches which he bought. He's on his way home now.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Thats why i love leftover nights hahaha
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• 14 meals, sometimes more, a week is exhausting. But, if I don't do almost all the meals the kids don't eat and wind up cranky and getting yelled at by their father for being hungry and cranky.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• HAHAHAHAHA that's like asking, "Do you think the sun is going to come up in the morning?" Heck Yea I get tired of cooking! lol
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 9:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes, and honestly, if it were up to me id probably rarely do it and live on sandwiches and fruit cups.

But, my family wouldn't be happy about that, I do enjoy cooking, just not as often as I do it.
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 9:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• It's not cooking that I mind, it's how my son hates when I'm doing it, lol. He will literally get between me and the counter and PUSH me away from what I'm doing. It makes everything take twice as long as it would if he could just entertain himself for 10 minutes. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yeah, but I get 2 nights off a week because that's when I work. So I suck it up the rest of the week.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 25, 2011