Is there male testerone running around in your house?

I have 4 boys from ages 20 down to 12. It gets kind of crazy in here sometimes. Then i have to put my mother mack-hand down.

ShellyRo

Asked by ShellyRo at 8:35 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I have a boy who is 7, so yes. I have 2 Daughters and my son gives me a run for my money.

matheson7

Answer by matheson7 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• lol my boys are only 1 and 2! I do feel out numbered
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• keep adding on and a little more time, you will be able to completely relate. lol
    ShellyRo

Comment by ShellyRo (original poster) at 8:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• lol hopefully if i add on it will be a girl! But i doubt it lol
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I raised 4 sons (they are now 19, 20, 23 and 24) but it never really got that crazy. They were pretty mild compared to a lot of boys but we were a bit strict and had a lot of expectations. Boys will be boys was a phrase that we never used...it's not an excuse for bad or gross behavior. My husband was one of 3 boys and he was raised to be very mild mannered, well behaved, polite, quiet and not rambuctious or wild and we raised ours the same way. Many of their friends gave my nerves a bit of a run for their money...they could be on the crazy and loud side.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 26, 2011