So i told em..

I couldnt bare holdin the secret anymore!

I had went over to my parents wit my bf! N sat em down! I told em that i was 8 weeks n that i planned on keeepin it! My mom stood up n started yellin at me n callin me a whorel n a tramo! N demaded that i got out! I had told em i was n so there to get my things n she said" hell no!" U wnt be needin ur clothes! N so they told me they hope i have good insurance bc i wasnt gettin on theirs!
So! Ever since i got back to my brothers i have been a mess! I knew they were gonna act like this! N my brother ended goi n over there to get the rest of my things! N pulled up to a bonfire! N found out that all my clothes had been burned! So now all i have is my school uniform, sweats some sweatshirts n shorts! They r so ungrateful! N all my life i have been nothin but a good child except for the weed incident when i was 12! I honestly dont know how they can not be surrportive! Espically my mom! N so now i can only take it day by day! N my brother wants me to go to some teen mom counseling :(

To those older moms! What wd u do if ur teenage daughter came home n told u she was pregnant!?

iceangel123433

Asked by iceangel123433 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 1) I'd be pissed at the grossly poor decision that teenager made; and 2) I be calling that teen's English teacher to find out how the hell said teen passed classes when she can't spell worth beans.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Oh, honey, I am so sorry that you are going through this. Even though it doesn't make it okay in your heart, please know that your parents are probably upset and scared . . . this is a life-changing situation that they would probably have never chosen for you or them. My advice is to let a little time pass, and try to come back and talk to your parents peacefully. The best case scenario would be for them to still be part of your support system.

In the meantime, you can probably go to a clinic and sign up for some couseling. Planned parenthood will actually follow your pregnancy for you and sign you up for services . . . just make sure you see a a doctor for your health and the baby's.

Between you and your parents . .. just think peace. take the higher road and don't engage in fighting. It doesn't do anyone any good.

take care.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would be supportive if I had a daughter and she told me she was pregnant. All though I would make sure things would change around the house so she could see just what she is getting into, it would also be her choice to keep it or not. I would try to be there for her every step of the way.

Sorry to hear how your mom is acting, thats got to be terrible. If you want to pm me, we can talk.

BTW how old are you?
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i would encourage her to give the baby up for adoption. which is what i have done. i wanted to give them a better life then i could as a teen mother. i feel personally if you truly love the baby that is what you do. when you keep a baby you make so many sacrifices that effect not only you but that baby as well. so if you think of the one sacrifice, over several that hurt you and the baby's entire life. which would you think i would choice. i hear all the time but i can't bare to give them up yet you can bare that they will never have a secure home, good education, both parents in the home, a mom who is forced to work to raise this child all by themselves (cause lets face it the father will probably change his mind and leave you alone to raise the child) and that you will never have money to buy them nice stuff or go on family vacations. in the end the baby suffers the most. i strongly suggest that since you have no place of
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I agree with Rosehawk.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• your own that you do the better option, please adopt. think of whats is best for the baby in the long run. not about yourself and how it will make you feel to have to do this. that is second to what is best for your baby. do you ever watch teen mom, thats the real deal. there is none or maybe one who is still with the father and most are struggling and the baby's are being neglected and are not having the proper home that newborn needs. if you don' t have clothes, money, your own, your own car, or even health insurance what do you think you can provide this baby now or in the future. love the baby enough to find some loving parents that can provide a world of happiness and security. good luck. it's not fun being or easy being a single mom. especially with no support from your parents. pary about it. that is where i got peace to let go of my babies. i have reunited with them now. open adoptions are great. ask about it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• NCant quote from phone! But 1st person to respond! Im 17
    2 the 3rd my parents wasnt always supportive of any of us! N im hoso i dont know if she will come around! She didnt when my middle brohter told her he knocked up his gf! ( sorr for that word, dont know whats it suppose to be lol!)
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I will talk to my boyfriend bout adopting but idk if he will go for it knowin he will know how to supoort the baby! But adoption ia a choice!
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Im sorry if most of u moms dont like the way i spell! Im not gonna waste time spellin words that can b understood wit bein shortened! Also im doin this from a phone! N 3rd im passin english o n passed spelling! So stop bashin on me! Thanx!
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Good luck to you and your family.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2011