Do you want to just solve the problem?

okay the sahm post that has been up this since this morning? i think the crazy lady just wants to see how many responses she can get my suggestion? all of us who answered and stood up for ourselves need to just go back and delete our answers, who is with me? cuz this fruit loop is just trying to cause drama and we are letting her win.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I believe I went on that question and then walked away from it.... Some stuff is just better left alone.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• apparently your fruitloops friend.this is the second post of mine that you have come on and said assanine stuff. ya know like the one where my daughter is none of my business.
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• And you're not trying to cause drama by posting this?
    Come on now .. If you're going to just go back and delete your post to stop the drama then do so. There wasn't any need to call her out on what she said and then claim that she's the only one causing drama.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011