If you could tell anyone off, who would it be?

Mine is my ex... I actually got to tell him off and it felt so good! I felt like a new woman, he had to sit there and hear about all the stuff he did to hurt me (physically abusive) and everything I said was the truth. It was sad it took me 3 years to realize it but I did. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. You have anyone you wish you could just give a piece of your mind to?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• One of the little bastards next door broke into the garage where I was storing the surviving stuff from my house fire and looted a bunch of it. His mother is defending him even though we have evidence and motive. giving me crap for getting the police involved.

I would LOVE to chew her white trash ass out AND watch her kid be carried off in cuffs :)
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 8:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• A lady at school that said I wasn't living my life to its fullest potential because I enjoyed being a mom and wife.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 8:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My cousin Lisa. Its going to happen soon too. My Aunt Jody is going to go off on her soon as well. I just hope I'm there to see it. Its 22 years in the making

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My 40 year old sister because she is lazy. She think we have to do things for her all the time.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No not really. I've come to the point in my life that the people I *want* to give a piece of my mind too, really don't deserve the time and energy it would take.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 9:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• My husband's ex.. She couldn't stop calling him for the first year of our marriage, and he finally told her to stop, but boy I wish I had gotten to!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Hmmm My SIL and brother..........
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would love to gather up my holier than thou anti-fan club and give them the verbal what for, you want to gossip about what i have done wrong that is fine. stop maiing crap up.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 9:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Already have and I would again if need be, I am not one to keep quiet, if they pi** me off then they know about it!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• my ex friend Hannah
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 9:32 PM on Feb. 25, 2011