When you're at the end of your final exam and there's nothing else to do, what do you do?

ShellyRo

Asked by ShellyRo at 8:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, back when I was taking final exams I was dreaming about boys....lol. Probably day dreaming about some hot stud in class!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Drink LOL :) A toast to me for surviving..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• pull out the book(s) I brought and read.....or doodle in the blank notebook I have.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• In college we get to leave after our exam and we meet back when everyone is through to get our grades, I'm not sure if you're talking about H.S or college. If it was high school I'd just study for my next final.....
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Don't really remember what I did in H.S. but I am in college now and we get to leave when were done and i leave to go to next class or go home and worry about how I did.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2011