Do you get tired of these ads on CM that expand and get in the way of what you're looking at?

I know CM is free because of the ads. I don't have a problem with ads, but when they cover what I'm looking at or pop up it's ANNOYING!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 8:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes!
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• very annoying, I wanted to ask this but no one else seemed to have mentioned the adds, so I just lewft it alone. But yes, I am tired of them.
    I even got an add where it just started talking at the very bottom of the page.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 9:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes that and this conversation bar at the bottom, before I can click "Hide" something will pop up on the screen.
    jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 9:07 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes, they get VERY annoying. The ones that stay in there place are fine, but when I have to try 100 times to click out of it and it keeps popping back up, it drives me nuts, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Oh yeah the popping up gets on my nerves BAD! It hasn't ALWAYS been this way, has it? Did I just not notice it before this year?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:01 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Install a pop-up blocker, you'll never see them.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011