Where is the best place to live?

Do you think your state/community is the best place to live? Why do you love it?

gratefulmom913

Asked by gratefulmom913 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No way..New Mexico is NOT a good place to live. Did you know we have more DUIs than any state? Disgusts me.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• God no. I live in the midwest and I hate it, lol. Granted, I live in a pretty safe, small community, so that's a plus, but it's completely lacking the scenery and activities of some states. If I could choose to relocate anywhere, it would be northern California, where my husband is from. We'll probably eventually move there.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I love Washington State but not a fan of my city. I would rather be closer to Seattle or out on the ocean.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:21 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Anywhere warm year round
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No my state is not the best place to live, there is way too much crime, killings and crap going on. I would love to live somewhere that there is no snow, ice or freezing rain. Something like Ireland maybe
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2011