Thank you...

I wanted to say thank you to all of the moms today who made me feel so much better when I was upset, in pain, and having a horrible day. If you responded, you know who you are and what I'm referring to. Often there are fights and bickering and such, but it's nice to have a place to come to when I need advice or just to vent. Complete strangers offered me words of comfort today and I am truly grateful.

Isn't it nice when this site it actually used the right way? For support?

I basically just want to give a huge :hug: to the moms out there who are here for the right reason and who were so sweet to me today. You ladies are awesome! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Thank you for sharing this. with everything I have been put through, sometimes I forget there are good people too on this site. I am glad you got teh love and support you needed.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 9:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• totally agree!!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• bump 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I wish it'd happen more often! After all, that is what this site is supposed to be for.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:50 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Hope you are feeling better today :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I say the nice ones need to bond together, lol. There are enough of us and I've witnessed how comforting it can be when you have a bunch of other moms who are willing to offer advice.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2011