• In the Spotlight:

just wondering how do some people get best answer

even a couple on the side there with the most best answers and yet seems like all you see in every post is the same people being rude and just flat out mean? i dont get that did they vote them selves up there or soemthing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I try and NOT be rude and I've answered almost 6 thousand questions. Some people here
    CHEAT and ask a question and answer it themselves and pick themselves as best answer in order to try and get on top. But I dont cheat like that. I've answered ALLOT of questions. The rude people who have allot of best answers must be cheating. Why would you pic any rude person for best answer? HMMMMM? There be cheaters here.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:24 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It's a popularity contest lol
    the more your on the more your picked, no really I dont know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• lol so its a big pain in the butt high school for people in their 20's and 30's lol gotcha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Actually, and I found this out by getting voted best answer and thinking Cafemom did it- it's not Cafemom. If YOU ask a question ,when you read your answers there is a little "tab" called "select as best answer". BUT!!!!!!!! once you click YOUR favorite answer your question closes so don't do it too soon. Hope that helps.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• no i know that what it is is that soem that keep getting it liek a couple there on the side with the top answers are some of the most rudest people ive ever seen post
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• oh i wasnt talking about you i think your answers are always awesome!!!!! i jsut didnt want to say names so peopel wouldnt get mad ya know lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Nov. 20, 2008