I think i may be prego but i don't know?

Ok i have taken numerious prego tests and all of them are neg. But i'm about 2 weeks late for my period. I"m having the period symptoms and no period. I have read up on the details of early pregnancy and i don't have any of the signs.. anyone may know whats up?

bethro

Asked by bethro at 12:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go tothe dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:54 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My psychic powers say you're not pregnant. Go to the doc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Are you a full two weeks later? As in 14 days or more? If so, I'd make a doctor's appointment to figure out what's going on. Are you on birth control? Some women completely stop having periods while on certain kinds...could that potentially be you?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• IshruggingIt  is possible to have false negatives, and very rarely false positives. Is it possible that there may be other issues? Do you have a lot of stress, thyroid issues, other autoimmune issues? I think you really should get checked as there is a lot of things it could be.

SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I was 5 wks late once, my doc said it happens and wouldn't be concerned unless it was more than 3 months.
    jothra

Answer by jothra at 2:48 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• im sorry but prego is a spagetti sauce not condition
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i am currently 2 months late... and i am not pregnant.... i took like a hundred tests and the dr took a blood test... but they all came out negative. i dont really know what it could be at this point. best thing to do is call your gyno. sorry if this isnt helpful. but i thought you should know that you arent alone. lol... maybe its the water in madisonville lol
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 11:17 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• "im sorry but prego is a spagetti sauce not condition"
    dont be a bitch anon... some people do this thing called abbrevating words... maybe you should try it some time
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 11:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2008