Do you truly believe we will all believe and become one happy unit?

As far as the idea that all will know and come to know Christ. Do you believe it will happen? I personally don't but that is based on the fact I believe in balance and you can't have the good without the bad. Just interested in see what others think and believe

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• No. I wish that were reality, but I don't think it is. :(

It's the same with peace. I wish the world could live in peace, but I also know it's impossible at this point.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:55 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I believe what the Bible says, that we all will confess that God is Lord of Lords and that those who believed in Him on Earth will live forever in Heaven and that those who didn't will burn in Hell.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 10:00 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I believe most recognize that the message Jesus conveyed is of merit - love and compassion, etc. But I don't believe that all will come to worship him as lord and savior, not. Though not even I do. I believe he was a great teacher and he is at the foundation of my faith, but I believe the point and focus is on God - Who I do believe we all return to and will "believe" in in the afterlife/heaven/whatever you want to call it...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• (disregard that not, i'm tired and i guess i just didn't finish the sentence, lol)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Maybe in a Disney movie

Answer by admckenzie at 10:25 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I know. I wish it would be true too. I guess we can only do our best you know? Be good people regardless
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I know Christ...good man, not a Savior.

As far as the rest...sure we could all get along but there will always be differences and disagreements as we are human and we are variety.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I do believe this, but it won't look like what we imagine....there will be balance...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Not until the return of Christ.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I do believe that we will all confess Jesus Christ is Lord. This acknowledgement certainly does not mean you accept Him as your personal savior. In this phase of judgment you will meet him as the Lion of Judah and will come to understanding He is not a figment of your imagination.

ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2011