Shoe repair help!

I have a pair of really cute, very comfortable flats that I wore like crazy after I bought them last year, but now the inner sole is peeling up in one of them! What can I use to fix it?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:04 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• go to the craft store and get fabric glue. I think you can even get a gluestick formula. make sure you get one thats works for leather too. it should hold up pretty well. Can't think of any brand names off the bat, but I have seen them at Michaels.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Look in your phone book to see if you have a shoe repair shop. We have one in town, and he has worked wonders for me on many occasions.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:08 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• try some rubber glue
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:09 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• We don't have any kind of shoe repair shops around here (well, we have NO repair shops period lol, except for one mechanic).

I have some craft glue (the multi-surface kind). The shoes aren't leather anywhere, either, as far as I know, unless it's hidden somewhere.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011