When to pack?

im 7 months pregnant, when should i get mine and babies bags ready for the hospital? i know im probably just crazy, but i keep having this nagging feeling that she is coming early. i wanted to wait to put her bag together till after my shower but the girls who are throwing it for me keep changing the date so now im thinking i better prepare withought waiting to see what everyone gets me. anyways, just wondering when most of you ladies got your bags ready

dez1379

Asked by dez1379 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I packed mine and my daughters bags at 8 months lol. I was already set on her going home outfit along with mine and i put everything i needed for the hosiptal in my car so if anything happend all i would have to do is get up and walk out the door. But anytime you would want to pack would be fine. If you have a feeling that she may come early then it would be best to pack early lol.
    SophiasMommy875

Answer by SophiasMommy875 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I packed a month before my due date also had the car seat in the car a month before as well.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• With my son I don't think I packed till that day. I went in for a regular dr. visit the day before my due date, they asked if I wanted to be induced, I said yes. I went home, showered, shaved, packed, ate dinner, then had my dad drive me to the hospital. My son was born the next morning on his due date. I don't think I'll be so lucky this time around, and I was thinking the same question. I think because SO works a lot and there's a good chance I'll be home alone when labor happens I'll make sure everything is packed and ready about a month or so before hand. That way 911 or a family member can just grab the bag and go.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i packed at 7months lol! my hubby wanted me to just in case!! i knew he would forget something if we left in a rush! so i had everything done and it was a smooth race out of the house at 4am when my water broke lol! lil did i know i could of sat at home for 10 hours and then gone to the hospital and had my lil girl 4 hours later! lol! i was a week early btw!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• ust curious when your due date is. im 33 weeks pregnant and have been wondering the same thing. i finally broke down last night and washed some of the babies stuff
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I did it early, at around 32 weeks. I'd had a list going before that, and another of things that would need to be packed last minute (tooth brush, face wash, body pillow, etc). I was excited, and wanted to be all prepared! We did the carseat around 36 weeks.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:08 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• im 35 weeks and my baby shower is tomorrow...and i havent packed a thing at all yet or even washed it
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i packed a week b4 my son is due
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was pack a week before with the 1st and for the 2nd I was packed for 3 1/2 months before she came!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 10:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I had everything packed at 30 weeks
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:07 PM on Mar. 10, 2011