my baby has very dry face. which baby lotion moisturizes best?

I've tried Mustela, California Baby and Aveeno. Any suggestions? Only her face gets super dry.

wickedcoolmama

Asked by wickedcoolmama at 1:03 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Cetaphil lotion and liquid soap. I swear by it!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:06 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I buy Breck Creamy baby oil lotion. It's at the Dollar Tree for $1. It makes your skin so unbelievely soft and when my sons face gets chapped I use it. It works great and it's cheap for a big bottle of it. It is the best. It has baby oil and lotion in it and I use it too. None of the more expensive brands work as good as this to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I like Grins and Giggles. My daughter has super sensitive skin and it works wonders.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Gold Bond lotion.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Two of my kids have mild eczema. Our doc actually recommends staying away from the "regular" brands like Jonhson and Johnson, etc. because they are very drying....yes, even the lotions. He has recommended Aveeno (which is made be Johnson and Johnson, but is made without the extra ingredients). It's very mild, yet is VERY soothing and mousturizing. Good luck!
    Raegy

Answer by Raegy at 2:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I use aquaphor for dry skin and it worked really well it out craddle cap. Can also use for diaper rash so it's a good multi purpose lotion. My hubby uses it on his dry hands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Olive oil!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 8:12 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• AQUAPHOR by EUCERIN. It is thick and has advanced healing formulas. My son had severe eczema for the first three years of his life and now during the winter time and it helps clear it up and smooth out his skin the best.
    doublesmitty26

Answer by doublesmitty26 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• for my boys i have this Johnson's Soothing Naturals "soothe & protect balm" it comes in a little stick tube thing lol it works like magic for my kids!! :)
    ksmith88

Answer by ksmith88 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2008