This is ridiculous! adult content

So I'm 21 weeks, 22 on Monday. My bladder has been leaking anytime I cough/pee/sneeze/generally move around too much, since I was about 18 weeks. Starting last week my boobs started to leak, so I had to go buy boob pads. Now this week my lower back gets so stiff by the end of the day I can barely move. And forget rolling over in the middle of the night, it causes so much effort and pain I just stay put. I'm in trouble if I'm this miserable at only 21 weeks, what else can decline at this point lol. Anyone else on board the early leakage/pain train? HAHA

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am with you on that I am 31 weeks and I started leaking/ peeing my paints when I was 15 weeks I about done with it too
    ollababy1

Answer by ollababy1 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• There is hope...maybe baby will shift just a touch and you will feel like a new woman??!! I don't know but hang in there, pad up and focus on the goal!! =)

These are the untold joys of pregnancy....good luck to you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• im right there with you! i have one nipple that is so raw it cracks and it sooo painful and this peeing my pants thing is so sickening. this is my first pregnancy and i always wondered why women were so miserable when they were pregant, i thought it would be such a beautiful time and now i wonder no more!!! id like to enjoy this time with her inside me but im finding it hard to do and while i dont want to have her born undercooked, i am totally over this pregancy thing! good luck mama!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I had the same issues when I was pregnant with my littlest guy. I know how miserable that is!
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:17 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• You must consult your gynaecologist.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:44 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I was super uncomfortable like that but I can't say there was any real pain in it. You should ask your OB about that part but most of the symptoms are fairly normal.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 10:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have a severely tipped uterus the lower back pain is normal and to be expected. It was equally as horrendous with my son, just the card I was dealt. It's more the leaking that has me irritated, I feel very padded lol. And I still have 5 months to go. Ollababy I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• i totally feel you on all the pain...i have a slipped disk in my back that puts pressure on my sciatic nerve so being pregnant has made it even worse...i just keep thinking its almost over
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Welcome to being preg lol
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 8:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Tarrahs2011 : I've been pregnant before lol, I just didn't leak this early last time. Pregnant or not I don't feel its ever ok to sneeze and have fluid come out your nose, hooha, and boobs. That's just wrong IMO :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2011