Is this crazy???

Me and my fiance (getting married in 3 weeks) have decided to start TTC. Well today I was at Sears, buying my 4 year old dd some clothes and we passed the baby section. They were having a HUGE sale, cute oufits for $3 each!!! I bought about 15 oufits total (girls and boys). I figured I can use the ones for the gender I have and give the rest away as baby gifts (someone in my family is always pregnant). Is this crazy to do that? I wouldn't have except they were such good prices and again I can always give what I don't use as baby gifts. Oh I bought LOTS for my dd too lol

JLS2388

Asked by JLS2388 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• At times we all do that & also the fact the clothes for the toddlers are so cute that one can't resist buying them.......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I don't think its crazy. I have had the same little green dress for 4 years, I ended up with 2 boys and I am prego with the 3rd boy. I will keep the dress as long as there is hope!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 10:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• That is an awesome deal espeically if it's stuff from Sears.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Sounds like a great deal! 3.00 each! I couldn't pass it up!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• No way, I think that is an awesome idea! Anytime somone thinks about others is always a great idea. You rock!
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 2:33 PM on Mar. 2, 2011