What do you think about my philosophy on men liking perky boobs?

My husband being a man obviously has admitting to liking perky, round boobs. Many men is not all so too whether they admit it or not generally men like that better.
I told him "well think about this. The only girls who have perky boobs are usually 13 or in their late teens other than fake boobs of course." "So why would you like something that is usually always on a very young person?" My point is that it is natural for our breasts to lose some volume and not be as perky as men would prefer. Exoecially when we become WOMEN. WOMEN have boobs like that. YOUNG GIRLS that are usually UNDERAGE have the perkiness and whatnot. Isn't that kind of creepy in a sense? I'm sure my husband thought about this after I said it but it's true. MEN need to get over it and love natural WOMAN boobs IMO and quit setting the bar too high for women when were suppose to be like that anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Trust me. Men like boobs in all shapes, sizes and states of perkyness. Men are pigs. LOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Oh I know they like them in all shapes and sizes but they would prefer perky any day over the other..That's what I meant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I guess we are just women! All different shapes, sizes, including boobs! Anyway, they're OUR boobs! Men don't have to worry about that part of their body! We are made to have children, not them! Our bodies go through so much more than theirs. On average, especially a woman that has kids, lose some perkiness over time. Boobs, are one of the 1st things some people notice on a person- small, big, huge, etc. None of us are getting any younger, & gravity does work it's evil ways! My boobs haven't been so called perky for a long time. I've been above average size, boob size, most of my adulthood. Tell your hubby that all those perky boobs out there will change, eventually!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• not just teenagers have perky boobs, i had them until i had my first baby. sucks. but anyways i get mad when guys like fake boobs, i think its gross and un natural is nasty to me, why would u wanna feel something like that, guys are just crazy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• They like fake boobs because they are perky, round and they think they look good. Like I said is is NATURAL to have unperky boobs but they still choose to like unnatural things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I like my boobs! Lol! They are not super perky but they are nice, even after 5 kids! I like the logic of your question though...when it is put that way it makes men seem kinda gross. I guess it is more of an instinct thing though, like perky boobs mean healthier woman, therefore healthier offspring. That's what I'm thinking...
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I totally agree. But thankfully my hubby likes my new mommy boobies. They are a bit saggy, full of milk, and have stretch marks. THOSE are real boobs!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Amen Maryle! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I have to laugh at this, it reminds me of a conversation I had with my sister a while back. Her DH prefers her to shave her privates completely... I was teasing her because my DH prefers it just very nicely trimmed. He says no hair would remind him of a 12 year old, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Mine look like stretched out tube socks, I chose to laugh instead of sweating not being barbie! When you act secure with your own body men like that! Heck if your man starts making remarks on your non-perky natural boobs tell him his privates look like a turtles head poking out when he is naked! LOL! Life is short laugh and enjoy! If a man doesn't enjoy his real woman than he is watching to much Baywatch!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:15 AM on Nov. 20, 2008