Grey's Anatomy fans: What got you hooked?

Did you watch the first episode and get hooked, or did it happen later? I got hooked when I saw the bitten off penis episode (I think that was episode 2 or 3 of season 1) lol. I was flipping through channels and happened to stop on Grey's Anatomy and heard Meredith say something about it being a penis, and I was hooked lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I got hooked when Denny came into to the picture. I got the first two seasons from a friend on DVD and I watched them every now and then but when Denny came along I watched 4 or 5 episodes in a night to see what happened to him.
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'm not sure what got me hooked. I know George was still around when I first saw it so I recall going back to the beginning to catch up on things. I do have some memories of episodes that made me think...gotta watch the whole thing, but definitely hooked.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:31 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I got hooked b/c of Dr Mcsteamy,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:33 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I was sitting at my in-laws house, bored as all get-out, and that's what was on the tv. It was the bomb-in-a-body-cavity episode. It was great. I went out the next day and bought Season 1, and then Season 2 (with that episode) as soon as it came out. I caught up and tuned in the the real-time episodes of Season 3....4.....5.....6.....lol.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Episode 1! I just like hospital shows that have some humor in them. DH is addicted to it also.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was hooked around the time that Izzie was getting really interested in Alex. I started watching all of the reruns quickly to catch myself up. I've now seen every episode(some several times) and I eagerlyy await each new one. I thought that last seaon's finale should have won every Emmy possible. That was awesome! I cried and had actual chills! It was like a movie! I am syill sad about Izzie's departure :-(
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• *eagerly* and *still*
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• They had a Grey's Marathon on one day when I was sick with the flu and I have been watching ever since but I must say this season is lacking in storyline
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I got hooked through the help of my mother to be honest. I loved watching E.R. while it was on the air, especially since I have dvd sets of all episodes, lol. She knew that I loved shows like that and told me about Greys Anatomy figuring it might just spark my interest, which it definitely did immediately. I don't remember which episode I was watching when I realized it was a good show and I was hooked, but I watch it weekly with my hubby whom I got hooked on it, lol.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011