19 DPO. HELP! Anyone have similar experience??

Is it possible for a HPT to give a false negative at 19 DPO? Has anyone had an HPT give a negative this far in but blood test shows positive? Just wondering the possibility. When did you get a positive blood/HPT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• HCG levels can be found 11 days after conception. and normally 12 to 14 in a home pregnancy test. I would go by the Blood test...it is the most accurate. Some women don't have enough HCG in the urine to show up on HPT. So, I'd go for the BT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• when I actually got pregnant with my son I had test showing negative, positive, and a faint pink line so I went in for a blood test. 20 minutes later I found out I was pregnant but only 4 weeks thats why the mixed answers. Blood tests are very accurate.
    mommy_melissa06

Answer by mommy_melissa06 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My SIL didn't test positive on HPT even after two months, my boss didn't after four months.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 12:54 PM on Nov. 20, 2008