What causes it and how do you stop it? adult content

A queef. i queefed for the first time, today while having sex with my SO. It felt so weird and i didn't know what was going on. I was like, "Omg what's going on? what the hell?" He said, "What a queef? You've never queefed before?" I know he didn't mean to make me feel self consious but it did... What causes a queef and is there a way to make sure you don't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2011 in Health

• It may be related with EXCESSIVE WETNESS, or his movements are so fast that he pushes air into you.
    Laugh and tell him "baby, it's not what you think!"
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 2:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• usually it means air got pushed up into your vagina. If it was during sex, make sure he doesn't pull all the way out and it will help.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• It only happens to me in certain sex positions (eg rear-facing). Stick with the ones that don't make it happen!!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have no idea! Sorry I couldn't help.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• "What a queef? You've never queefed before?" lol

Don't be ashamed about it. It happens.
    Anonymous

• I may know but not by that name sorry.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I do that after me and my DF have sex almost everytime and I HATE IT! its makes me wanna cry he acts like he can't hear it for my sake (bless his heart) but i know he does and just ugh!! horrible. and i don't know how to stop it! but ive heard kegel exercises help.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 12:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• It's caused by air being pushed into the vagina. Use some lube and try to keep him from pulling out all the way. Both of those should help some. It happens all the time for me. It used to bug me really bad, but now we just laugh. A friend of mine says that she has it happen almost every time, too, and they laugh at it as well. Don't worry about it, it's no big deal and you'll feel better if you learn to laugh it off, trust me :) It happens, don't worry about it!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:05 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• my husband asked me that the other day and we giggled so random but i'm not sure on how not to make that happen.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• just go ahead and roll on the floor laughing.
    proudmommy42008

Answer by proudmommy42008 at 3:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2011