How can I potty train my soon-to-be-4 twin boys

AHHH! I'm at my wits end. They have resisted with every fiber of their bodies! HELP!

Thomigirl

Asked by Thomigirl at 6:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• when there half asleep just waking up from there nap and morning put them on the royal potty chair and we put a toy box and even let them watch tv and drink on it soo they would stay and they went
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• What about the sink the cheerios/fruitloops game? Put some cheerios or fruitloops in the toilet and let them aim and fire. :)
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 7:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• We read. Sit them on the toilet and read a book, or two or ten until they potty. Then give them 1 (insert favorite candy) or a sticker each time they do it. We used that method with all the kids my mom had in her day care and it worked with in a month tops
    mom2alittleman

Answer by mom2alittleman at 8:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• The fruitloop thing works. I have girls but it worked for my nephews.
    tericared

Answer by tericared at 1:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• OMG! I had this with mine. Don't stress yourself out because they will potty train when they are ready. Mine was 4.5 years by the time he figured it out. I tried everything from having him aim at cheerios that were floating in the toilet to giving him candy for the successful times. Just keep the kiddie toilet available and under something plastic that you can hose off if necessary. Good LUCK!
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 8:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2008