UPDATE: Twins? what are the chances..

i posted earlier this week about measuring big for my dates and that my doc said it could be twins..i was soo nervous..well i went to my ultrasound today and there is one baby! wich i think im relieved..baby has a great heartbeat and is measuring perfectly for being almost 7 weeks!

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Still technically possible, the second one could be hiding, by highly improbable! Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:06 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I measured large my whole pregnancy with my son. We didn't have an ultrasound to confirm, we THOUGHT it was just one baby, but suspected twins right up until the end. When the placenta came instead of another baby we knew for sure lol. It's fun guessing!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:07 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• my dad and my husbands dad were both twins so we were scared to death to think it could have been twins but the ultrasound showed one yay...i am still measuring big but only a week bigger now so i dont think about it anymore
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Congrats!!!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:02 PM on Mar. 10, 2011