What's the rudest thing anyone ever said to you while pregnant?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 12:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My first ultra sound the lady was like wow are you having ten.. you sure are big.. I was only 12 weeks... she was being a bitch excuse my language cause of my size.. I have lymphademia.. I have massive swelling in my limbs.. sorry if that bothered her..
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 12:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The whole time she kept making cracks about my size.. like why was I in a chair too fat to stand things like this.. thinking she was funny but she really hurt me.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 12:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• so far non for me cross my fingers lol
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My Brother Was Mad At Me So He Told Me I Was As Round As I Was Tall But It Came Back To Bite Him In The !!!!
    TheKeeKo

Answer by TheKeeKo at 12:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my first I went canoeing with my family and friends. I was wearing a maternity bathing suit of course. I got very huge with my first. Anyways as me and a friend were rowin two guys were rowing the opposite way. Not sure why. All of a sudden one of them started "mooing". Of course I went nuts. I was trying to turn the canoe around and I was flinging the paddle in the air and cussin up a storm. I was beyond upset. But a cousin came to my rescue and put him in his place. But looking back now we all laugh.

jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• One of my guy coworkers told me that I looked miserable. I didn't get offended though. I actually had a great pregnancy.
    vannahsmom04

Answer by vannahsmom04 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• DH eats more yogurt than any one person I've ever met. I was at Target buying him a bunch, and the cashier (dumb as a stump) said, "I eat yogurt to lose belly fat, is that why you're eating it?" My response? "Um, no, I'm 8 months pregnant, but thanks." Dumbass.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i am already not a small person and about two weeks ago when i was almost 34 weeks pregnant a customer in my store asked why i couldnt pick up a heavy box and i said i was almost 8 and a half months pregnant...she is in there everyday...she said "oh my gosh you are pregnant" i thought gee thanks you just thought i was getting fatter...awesome...i went down two whole pants sizes before i got pregnant and can still wear them so how the hell would she assume that geez
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• a hospital aid (elderly woman) said gee hun you're to young to be married (I was 18) I said well that's a good thing because I'm not and kept walking.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i was coming out of a store and a lady was nice enough to hold the door for me. i got within 2 steps of the door and she let go and said "you think you get some kind of special treatment because you spread your legs and got knocked up?! catch the door whore!!"
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2011