What do you think of this guy who sued 400 times!!!!!!!!

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-wheelchair18-2008nov18,0,2293830.story

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he got what he deserved. He was taking advantage of the court system. If there is a real need to sue then go for it, but he was doing it for financial and self gain.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:50 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Well, if he has the money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I would probably say he used the type of lawyers who will take it to court and if you don't win you don't pay them anything. I guess you could call them accident lawyers and I'm pretty sure there are lawyers who only deal with disability law suites who have the same policies. I don't think the article specified how the suites where paid for.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:57 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Not only does he clog the court systems and slows enterprise progress with frivolous claims, he probably sues anyone who ever attempts to befriend him. Toxic fellow.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• People sue for anything nowadays. You have to blame the people for it! Equal rights, civil rights,blah blah blah. They sue over this and that and the court systems do not, do a thing to discourage it. We the PEOPLE have caused this by suing for anything and everything. So if you want to point fingers, point them at anyone that sued over stupid things. Life happens and so does bad things, we need to learn to move past them and start taking blame in what we had to do with it and not sue someone else that had a part in it too!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• He, along with many others, is the reason our insurance rates are so high!
    Goodthings

Answer by Goodthings at 1:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2008