Is there decent chat rooms for adluts to meet new people...please let me know what the website is thanks!!!!

deyrita09

Asked by deyrita09 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Yahoo, FB and CM.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• What is your purpose, dating or friendship?
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 7:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I don't know about chat rooms but at meetup.com you can search for local groups that share your interests like books, hiking, play groups, etc.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Meetup is good for meeting new people, doing fun social things. If you're looking for dating, stay away from Yahoo chat rooms. Bleh! For dating and you want to use the web, try plentyoffish.com. However, be warned that it gets overwhelming fast. You will get contacted by a lot of guys right away and they give their phone numbers out right off the bat. I had to quit that site quickly. I did go on one date with a guy that got way too attached after that one date. Dropped him. Went out with another guy for 5 weeks, but it really worked best with my SO - I met him in person at a sports bar watching the Celtics playoffs.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2011