Does it scare you?

That people can actually be silly (for lack of a word I can use) enough to believe the videos and rumors time and time again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It annoys me more than it scares me.

"OMG, look at this video that I just found on YouTube! This random person says it's true, so the sky MUST be falling!"
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I think that the people that follow all the bs just dont have a life and have nothing better to do then to start more drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I THINK ITS "SILLY" THAT YOU POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS ... SOMETIMES I WONDER ABOUT THIS SITE I REALLY WONDER HOW MANY ARE STUCK IN HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA AND ARENT ACTUALLY IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE ???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• No. It scares me no less than someone that believes in Santa Clause or the tooth fairy. Some people believe in the sun godess. While I might not agree, who am I to say that it doesn't exist?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Nov. 20, 2008