Eggplant parmigiana to start labour

have you had that dish and went into labour few hours later? I live in atlanta,Ga and we have a restaurant here,where they serve that dish,that suppose to put you into labour within few hours. They actually had more than 300 women,that gave birth after eating eggplant parmigiana.
A lot of them say it worked for them. I am a day away from my 40 week due date. so i had some tonight for dinner. We'll see what happenes tonight or tomorrow.
But if you had any and it helped you to go into labour,please share with me.

crouse3

Asked by crouse3 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hi and i live in atlanta too and if ur talking about the place called scalini's it didnt work for me and i ate eggplant like 5 diffrent times and never went into labor lol but my friend ate there and not even 24hrs after she ate there she went into labor n a day later had her daughter and her due date was a week away when she ate there so i say go for it and let me lol
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Hmm i've never heard of this.. let me know if it works!
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 2:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Get really really pissed off and scream in some guys face, that will do the trick! worked for me, an hour later after that I went into labor and it was quick
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 4:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• iv nvr done it try lots and lots of sex
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 8:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• lol @ My2boys0523. The same thing happened to me with my first prgnancy. But, it wasn't some guy, it was DH. He said something stupid and I started screaming at him something equally stupid and within 45 min I was in labor! 2 hours of labor and 4 pushes later my first child was born!!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Never heard of that
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:59 PM on Mar. 10, 2011