When?

i was wandering when you ladies washed your babies clothes and put the sheets and everything on their bed? im currently 33 weeks and cant wait for her to come

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Do it!!! Two of my babies were born by 33 weeks and that lovely anticipation time is precious. Enjoy it. Once baby arrives, you'll be overwhelmed with things to do!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 1:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Go for it! We did it around then, if not sooner-we just couldn't wait! Plus, you definitely don't want to wait until yoir little one arrives. You'll be too exhausted and busy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I wash them as I buy them.. so go for it!
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I had the boys' room set up about 2 months before they came, it relieved a lot of stress cuz like mentioned before once baby comes you will already be overwhelmed
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 4:12 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My husband did it when I was in the hospital after ai gave birth.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 8:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Dude, I'm 34 weeks and I don't even HAVE crib sheets or clothing yet. What can I say, when it's Kid #3 you get pretty blase about these things...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• For my first I waited til I was 36 weeks. She came at 38 weeks. My second, I was super excited and got everything washed and hung up and organized before I was 7 months! (Had to re wash them because I was worried about dust by the time I was 9 months pregnant0. She came at 41 weeks. So, I think with this one I am going to wait because the longer I waited to get it done the sooner the baby came!! lol Congratulations!!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 9:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I did at 31 weeks because I was in preterm labor
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2011