Teenmom??

whos your favorite this season?

i really like the other season better but my favorite(s) are Leah and Kaylyn
i cant stand that Jenelle and Chelsea was my favorite until she left her baby's father move in and disrespect her friend

whos your favorite?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 1:15 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• i can't stand that show it makes me so sad to watch.. it's engourging teen to get knocked up and they are just babies themselves i can't agree to it.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• favorites including both seasons, and I am counting dads, sorry if you didn't mean to include them: Macy, Ryan, Gary, Farrah toward the end
    from this season: So far: Jo, Corey, Leah,

The one;s I don't like: Kailyn, Adam, Amber
    the rest I either don't really stand out to me, or liek Janelle or Chelsea, I think I need to watch a few more episodes before I dictate how I feel about them. maybe they can turn it around
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The show is stupid!! More and more girls think it is okay to get pregnant. Especially when they can get on that show.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• It's sad how people think they know how the show affects the teens who watch it.

Anyway, I love Leah..and Kailyn is a pretty good Momma, too. Jenelle is slowly earning my respect, although the previews show me.that might change. Chelsea is an idiot for three reasons: getting back with the freeloader, screwing up the best friendship ever, and not even trying to get her diploma.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I liked Macy from the last season and this season my fav is Leah & Corey. I do not necessarily think that this show will make other teens go out and get pregnant, I mean what are the odds of getting your own show?! They see the hardships these moms are going through (all but Chelsea..she seems to be doing pretty well with her dad paying for everything) and it might actually discourage them from wanting to be a teen mom themselves..
    BlessedMommy28

Answer by BlessedMommy28 at 1:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I like the show..It kind of shows a reality for other girls..I am 28 & have 3 yr old. So i was not a teen mom..But my husbands little sister who just turned 18 has a 6 mo old and is pregnant again 5 mos along. She just told us the other day that she had a good head on her shoulders?!?!?! Yea sure ...I dont know what these kids now a days are thinking ...I could not imgine being in there shoes at that age
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 3:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Leah and Kailyn
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 9:10 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I had my oldest son at 18 and while he is the greatest blessing in the world and I thank God for him daily, I think back and realize it would've been easier if I waited longer and for myself to grow a little more first. I had my second almost 2 years ago and did alot better with him than I did with my first. Now that I've gotten the hang of it all by trial and error with the boys I'm doing great. Teen pregnancy isn't the best choice to go with in my opinion based on personal experience, but every person is different. My favorite from Teen Mom 2 is Leah and Corey.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2011