I have had enough i dont know what to do or where to go please help and please read

ok ladies me and my man are haveing problems atm and we both love eachother and stuff its just that we have been fighting and i know we need a day or 2 break away from eachother! the thing is he has no where to go and neither do i no friends or family and so i was wondering what your soloutions are what should we do we only need a day or 2 or more away from eachother to clear things and to work things out please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• if you two are to the point where you NEED 2 days to be seperated then one of you go to a hotel or motel that you can afford.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• a hotel room for a night I do that and its free cable and a pool and just relax
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• yea thanks but we are also having finantual problems as well wich sucks and yes it will help if we just have a day or to away from eachother i think itll also strengten our relationship as we are jsut fighting and i know we neede a brake thats our only option now
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Just be gone for the daytime. Sleep in seperate rooms at night and avoid talking for 2 days.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• lol there is no where to go during the day time besides window shopping and that would only take a couple of hours then i wont know what else to do and i dont have frinds that i can go to the only friemnd i have is on hear i keep to myself cause there are too many people out there that are backstabbers, liers, two faced you name itso yea any more ideas would be grate
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• There's a point where you have to consider your sanity. If you need a break, even just one night, say...f!@# it I need to be selfish and spend 40bucks at a motel 6 so I can gather my thoughts before I lose it

There really are no other options outside of utilizing friends and family...good luck though. I know what it feels like. Trust me, my SO has slept in his car on more than one occassion back when I was prego, and I did not feel bad, we needed a break and we too had no money and no where to turn to.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Do you REALLY have to SLEEP somewhere, like a Camping place or a youth hostel ?

Can't you get out of the house, go to a Library or Museum, or a Cafe place, or take Public Transport and visit a part of the city
    you'd like to visit ? Take a long walk, and you'll use your energy and brain there. Believe me, after 6 hours out of the house,
    6 hours walking, you'll feel much, much better, and your negative energy will be gone.

Tell your husband you'll be gone, and when you return you can have the bed, take a shower and read a good book - preferably funny or about relationships, to lift you up.

Good Luck !

lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 2:18 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• "6 hours walking" I mean out of the house, go to the cinema, visit a Museum etc.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I am sure y'all have a couch, and a bed ....????

SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Look in the news paper there are almost always some free event or some thing going on. Go to the library get a book or two than go to a Ihop or something with free coffee refills kill 3 to 4 hours there go to what ever free thing is happening in your town pack a picnic lunch go help habitat for humanity build a house. Volunteer at the soup kitchen. See if the nursing homes or hospitals let people come in and read to people.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:50 AM on Feb. 26, 2011