HCG diet drops?

Anyone ever tried them? I ordered some online at Ultra HCG diet drops website and now I am afraid I have been scammed... ? Im hoping not and if they come then I will probably just try it cause Ive paid. But wanted to know if anyone has ordered drops online and they worked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't believe in diet pills.Most of them are terrible for your heart.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i think its more in your head than anything with the HCG pills. i was watching something about them on dr. oz the other day
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:17 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My mom did it and lost 20 lbs in a month!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 3:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I did and am in the process of doing it. I was on day 4 when I caught a nasty virus going around town so I had to stop, then I got my period, so I'm hoping to start again on Monday. I lost 8 pounds in the first week and I was little hungry, but not terribly. I say try it out! I have researched it like crazy and do not believe it's dangerous. Good luck!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• They ARE dangerous! Have you actually investigated the risks? Have you researched this diet?? It cuts your calories down to 500-800 a day, which is really unhealthy, and will slow your metabolism. This is just another fad diet. No fad diet is a permanent fix. They simply contribute to yoyo dieting, which is really hard on your heart and other internal organs. Try losing weight the old fashioned way-through diet and exercise. Making healthy choices has to be a permanent change in your life, or the weight will come right back. Yes, you may initially lose weight. Then, because if your newly slowed metabolism, when you stop taking the drops, you'll gain back every pound plus more. Please don't do it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I agree with Musicpisces.
    LIFO

Answer by LIFO at 1:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I disagree with "musicpisces and LIFO" I research this HCG Diet with the help of a friend who is a personal trainer and I lost a total of 45lbs (8 inches off my waist and 6 inches off each thigh) A Doctor in Europe is the founder of this diet back in the 50's "Dr simeons pounds and inches". You are losing only your "adnormal Fat cells" only and the HCG drops are the key to open it. THAT IS WHY OTHER DIETS DONT WORK!! Btw Dr. Bernstein diet & weight lose clinic is following this Dr. Simeons protocols with injections but now they came out with homeopathic drops. I've finish my cycle since Jan31/2011 and feel my metabolism is fired up and the weight is off! So my advice to you is read the e-book which you can get it free on line and follow it exactly! Your body gets use too the 500 calories intake and it doesnt affect your blood sugar! So GOOD LUCK!
    GrkMommy70

Answer by GrkMommy70 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Never tried it. Talk to your Dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I have not tried it.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:32 PM on Mar. 3, 2011

• Nope.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011