How much more would you be willing to pay...

for a rental apartment, or town home. If you could have washer dryer in the unit, instead of shared.

Currently we do the shared thing, I hate it, we have to waste time making sure clothes don't get stolen, ugh...its a pain, and a waste of time all except I know our clothes won't get stolen if I sit and wait. Plus since we have to sit there, either me or DH goes before the house is awake, so we are there at the crack of dawn so it doens't interfere with daily routine.

How much more would you pay for the convenience of the washer or dryer being in a unit. We are looking to move but we noticed a price difference for the hook-up or the washer/dryer in unit.

we can do either a one or 2 bedroom, preferably a large one bedroom or smaller 2 bedoom. Either of which will be about 1100 per month, thats not counting the places with the w/d hook-ups. Considering the rental price of this location, what is a reasonable increase?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• At this point in my life w/ kids in tow I consider a washer dryer essential and not an option luxury item.

think about your time. it's valuable. if you wanna do clothes at 3am 'cuz you can't sleep it's an option. if your kid puke on something you can throw it in immediately and then tend to him without worry.

I'd pay whatever it took, whatever I could afford.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I would pay up to about a hundred more a month.. but thats me..
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2011