Did you know you can buy bulk movie tickets?

I heard about this, but never did it.

This is so cool. I just bought 50 tickets for $6.50 each. I am so excited! Now we can go to the movie whenever we want and are saving a lot of money doing it.

Just a note... I am not advertising the theater... I just think it is so cool. So don;t flag me a spam :D

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 1:51 AM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• I knew you could buy them in bulk, but I didn't know it was for a cheaper price or for different movies. I thought it had to be for a specific movie when you bought them. We always pay matinee pricing, which is $7 a ticket where I am. I wonder if they would discount matinee too?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Well... you have to buy at least 50 tickets and there are some restrictions. Like you can not use them the first two weeks a movie is in theaters. But... I don't care, we never go until after then anyway... we dislike the crowds. But you get individual tickets and they never expire. Regular tickets here are $10.50 a person and $8.50 for the matinee. So it is a big savings.
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2011