Job hunting and dont know where to start

Ok same with most people I am looking for a job but I dont care what I am doing as long as I can work Nights and Weekends any ideas on where to look. I have looked on craigslist and nothing I qualify for. I dont have a degree or really and experiance besides with waitressing. Thank you for your advice and Ideas
The reason I need nights and weekends is because I cant afford to pay child care and no I dont have family to watch my kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't know where you live but a 24 hour restaurant like "Denny's"? Who will watch your kids on nights and weekends?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• If you are interested in working from home, I can help you. Childcare is the main reason I am staying home.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• How old are your kids? I substitute in the school cafe,,,,,,,,10-1,,i get called alot ,,someone is always sick or on vacation, but if your kids are too small you may have to take in a couple of kids,,,good$$ and someone for your kids to play with
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 5:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I do have an idea and, if you would be interested in hearing it, please email me. There are ways to stay at home and earn money - that will save you child care expenses!
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 5:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I am having the same problem.. the exact same.I'm not qualified for much and i have no degrees or anything. I've been looking for months now and no one is hiring. I've put in applications everywhere.. but it's like I'm contagious or something! It's really very stressful! I don't have any suggestions other than to keep at it... but if you wanna talk and commiserate with me That's cool! Pm me!
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 11:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Would you ladies be interested in a WAH business... I am a Regional Sales Director with AmeriPlan. It is OK that you don't have any experience because we have online training for you. If you would like more information let me know. Please Visit: www.freedomathometeam.com/rgodair/video
    Thanks Roxanne
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 11:31 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• (Original poster) My husband is home nights and weekends so he would watch them. My kids are 1 and 3 so not in school yet or it would make it eaiser plus I can only get our car on the nights and weekends since my husband uses it for his job.
    Anonymous

• I work as a telecommuter. You work day or night whatever hours you want. I have a group dedicated to telecommuting and a list of companies to check out if they would work for you. Let me know if you are interested in the link.
    nowaygourmet

Answer by nowaygourmet at 5:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2008